BeHealth.Today | LEARN : Fresno
June 4, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm PDT
Help TAY impact Behavioral Health & Wellness.
This learning event is designed for transition-age youth and TAY stakeholders located within Fresno County. We will provide an overview of what TAY youth will learn and experience in the workshop designed specifically for them. Together, we can learn about trending issues affecting TAY, current thinking and new approaches to developing long-term solutions.
Attend this BeHealth™ Learning Event to:
- Learn how to help TAY solve behavioral health issues that matter to them
- Experience activities within our approach to improve communication, and engagement
- See how we’re using design thinking to help TAY innovate solutions that may help others
- Ask questions about what we’ve learned, and how this program can help you and the people you support
Presented by SDSU Social Policy Institute, and powered by The Idea Guy®, BeHealth™ is a complete program for learning, working, developing and presenting new ideas that innovate behavioral health and wellness.
JOIN OUR WEBINAR THURSDAY, JUNE 4 @ 1:00pm PT
You are invited to BeHealth™ | LEARN : Fresno on Jun 4, 2020 01:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
- Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699009128,,92053456769# or +13462487799,,92053456769#
- Or Telephone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 9128 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592
- Webinar ID: 920 5345 6769
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/abNX9Hh8DR